In the FA Cup’s fourth round, Manchester United and Liverpool were drawn against each other.
In the unquestionable tie of the round, the old rivals will face off at Old Trafford.
As they host Wolverhampton Wanderers, Chorley, the lowest-ranked team left in the competition, will get the chance to test themselves against Premier League opposition.
In another mouthwatering prospect, Manchester City moves to Cheltenham Town where the underdog faces a big-name team.
On the back of their Sunday victory over Marine, Tottenham is traveling to Wycombe Wanderers.
Here is the draw in full…
Fourth-round draw in full
- Cheltenham Town vs Manchester City
- Bournemouth vs Crawley Town
- Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest
- Manchester United vs Liverpool
- Southampton or Shrewsbury Town vs Arsenal
- Barnsley vs Norwich City
- Chorley vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Millwall vs Bristol City
- Brighton and Hove Albion vs Blackpool
- Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Fulham vs Burnley
- Sheffield United vs Plymouth Argyle
- Chelsea vs Luton Town
- Stockport County or West Ham United vs Doncaster Rovers
- Brentford vs Leicester City
- Everton vs Sheffield Wednesday
Ties to take place between January 22 and 24.
- Fulham or Burnley vs AFC Bournemouth or Crawley Town
- Manchester United or Liverpool vs Stockport County or West Ham United or Doncaster Rovers
- Sheffield United or Plymouth Arglye vs Millwall or Bristol City
- Chorley or Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Southampton or Shrewsbury Town or Arsenal
- Barnsley or Norwich City vs Chelsea or Luton Town
- Everton or Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Wanderers or Tottenham Hotspur
- Swansea City or Nottingham Forest vs Cheltenham Town or Manchester City
- Brentford or Leicester City vs Brighton and Hove Albion or Blackpool
Ties to take place between February 9 and 11.